Friday, November 08, 2013

A Few Fall Projects

I've been working on quite a few crafting projects these past few weeks. One of them was a big 100 piece Christmas Advent Swap. I had to make 4 sets of identical treats and wrap them up. I took 1 spot in the adult group and 3 spots in the kids' group. I will receive 4 packages of 25 gifts to open everyday of December until Christmas! For my adult swap I made gift tags. I'm only going to show you one as I've made extras as gifts this year also and don't want to ruin the surprise. The items for the kids swap were mini coloring books with homemade rainbow crayons, "Sour Cream" packets with some holiday candy, and Cocoa Packets using the new envelope punch board from Stampin' Up. I am also participating in a Demonstrator Secret Sister Swap and thought I would share a few of the cards I've made for her as well. Enjoy!

No comments: