Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Birthday 2015

I celebrated my birthday with a quiet day at home. I didn't feel like going out anywhere so we enjoyed movies and pizza at home. Ian came home from work and surprised us with a wonderful Chocolate Cream Cheesecake for dessert. My gifts included a washi tape carousel from Angela and a subscription to Paper Pumpkin for 1 month, a new paper trimmer and journals from my sister, and a new sewing machine and carrying case from my MIL Diana! I used my birthday $ from my family to buy another Ott light and an additional Thread rack for my washi and bobbins. I am sure I'm missing something as it was 4 months ago but it was a special day and I received things that I use everyday. The cards are hanging in my Xmas card holder which I decided to put in my craft room to use all year round.

No comments: