Thursday, April 16, 2015

February Craftiness

I participated in a Valentine's Secret Sister swap however I only took a picture of the items all wrapped up. I also made Megan and her BFF boxes for their Valentines. I used cereal boxes, chalkboard paint and duct tape. Since I was on a roll I also used Foam core to make dividers for my paper cubbie and with a little duct tape and contact paper made Halen a rack to hold all of our nail polish. With leftover contact paper I repurposed an old Ikea desk of Ian's for my craft room and to help it match I also used the contact paper on my file cabinet. With Winter hanging around for longer this year I did plant a few flowers on the front porch to liven things up a bit. I made a few things with my new sewing machine like putting together a sock monkey kit Megan got for Christmas and then sewing him a quilt too.

No comments: