Monday, August 12, 2013

Indian Beach

Are you sick of nature photos yet? Sorry get used to it as that's the main reason I agreed to move up here. It's lovely really even the 2 days it's rained so far were my favorites. That said I thought I would post the pictures of our trip weekend before last to Ecola State Park and Indian Beach near Seaside, Oregon. I posted some of these on Facebook but since some of you aren't on there I thought I would post here as well. We discovered this weekend that this was the same beach used to film some of the first Twilight movie so that was an added bonus to our Geeky selves. Finally getting over my sunburn and learned my lesson about clouds being just as deadly. Least I was the only one to have to suffer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your pics :)
Ang