Monday, October 08, 2007






Hello

Sorry I've been MIA from my blog lately but the weather here has been so great I had to enjoy it. Today I thought I would share with you the muffin recipe I mentioned last post as well as a photo of the second mystery cello bag swap I did- I chose a Halloween theme. The bag contained an altered mini composition book, candle, Orange Flavored cocoa mix, and some pumpkin Peeps. Also here are a few shots of the kids from the past week just for fun.

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (courtesy of Grouprecipes.com)
3 bananas
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 to 3/4 cup chocolate chips

In a medium bowl mash bananas add sugar salt and beaten egg. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Add oil, and dry ingredients a little at a time. Don't over mix or batter will be tough. Add chocolate chips and stir to combine. Place in greased muffin tin or line with paper liners and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.

No comments: