Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pocket Letters

It's no surprise that I have found a new crafty project to take up my time. I was browsing online and came across something called Pocket Letter Pals. The idea is to take a trading card page protector (think baseball card sleeves) and make mini scrapbook pages for each, then include crafty items or goodies in the backs of the pockets along with a letter. These are then sent about like Pen Pal letters. Well I of course found a swap on Splitcoast Stampers to try this out as well as sending a few out to my Sister and BFF Angela. I have received a few back from my swap and one from my sister too. I bought a cute little 3 ring school binder to house them in once I use up the treats inside. Super fun and addicting and a great way to use up some of my crafting scraps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for introducing me to yet another cool project! I love my page, thank you!