Friday, January 23, 2009


First Swap of 2009
Yesterday I received the first swap of 2009. It was an altered pail swap where we were to decorate a pail and fill it with goodies from our secret pals wish list. I forgot to take a photo of the pail I created but think galvanized wash tub with sparkly snowflakes all over ( My pal's theme was Winter) and I filled it with opal colored shred and put in bath goodies, ink pads, Stickles, ribbon, and M&Ms. The theme I chose was either Green or Monograms, and my pal delivered. I received a clear gallon paint can with a green lid that had my initials on it. Inside was filled with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, distressed Stickles, pink glitter, rhinestones in green, glue dots, fun flock(kind of like felt for cards)and the cutest little Moose stamp baking cupcakes. I adore Moose and the baking is perfect for me too. Maybe I can come up with a cute recipe page to use him on. Hope you enjoy the photo.

No comments: