Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Animal Adventure
Today I promised I share the photos of our trip to Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch. On our way up to Phoenix to take Andy back to the airport we stopped at the Ostrich Ranch to feed the Ostrich. We were also able to feed some deer and two new types of animals, donkeys, and Rainbow Lorikeets. Truthfully the whole birds flying around and landing on me totally freaks me out but for the sake of photos I went inside. Poor Theo had to remove several birds from my head and shoulders to keep me from screaming and running away but I got some wonderful shots and the family really thought it was great. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Memories of Time said...

Hi Melanie!

Happy Birthday on Sunday! Mine is the 8th. :) I will be much older than you though! :) Hope your birthday is THE best!

~Cambria