Friday, July 11, 2008





Scrapbook pages and Cards

Today I thought I would share with you the scrapbook pages and cards I've worked on this week. I'm also working on my stamp camp projects for next weekend but I think I will wait to show off those. The scrapbook pages are 8x8 as they are quicker to put together. The picture of the 3 kids was a page my sister Stephanie did while she visited with me last Thursday. The cards are just TOO fun! They are made using an upcoming new Stampin' Up Kit called Flower Power. The moment I saw the bright colors I just had to preorder it. I made all 9 cards according to the kit directions minus the stamped phrases as I don't have that set(yet...). As a Demonstrator for SU I was also able to preorder a few of the new color inks and paper that release next month. Hopefully I'll have some samples to share with you in the next few days. Enjoy!

No comments: