Tuesday, February 12, 2008





The Wait is Over!
I couldn't stand it any longer and as I type this I'm uploading some pictures. Let's hope they work by the time I'm through. Today I'll share the two other 8x8 layouts I'm working on for my next stamp camp. These are just layout ideas as I plan to change the colors we work with. I also wanted to share the St. Patrick's Day Green Things swap I just finished. In my little cellophane bags I added punched Scallops in a variety of green cardstock, 2 types of green ribbon, green mini brads, a giant green button, and my favorite item Green M&Ms. Thankfully they company started selling bags of just the green ones or I would have gaind 20 pounds digging through a normal bag. Tomorrow I'll share some pictures of my recent houseguest. Enjoy

No comments: