Wednesday, January 09, 2008






Happy New Year

I hope you all had a safe and Happy New Year's celebration. Ours was a quiet night at home. Here are a few pictures of things I've been working on. I'm taking a break from Swaps for awhile and these were the last I needed to finish up. A Valentines swap where I made nugget tins filled with Hershey's nugget candy, mini 3 x 3 note cards, and a stamp from the $1 section at Michael's. Next were a few items for my secret sister's final package including an altered mini mailbox from Target and a small post it note holder made from a chip board coaster. Lastly some cards. The bright green were thank you cards and the bright pink are the Valentine's I made for my Stampin' Up upline swap this month. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You were B U S Y!!!
Thanks for sharing your lovely creations!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Nice work!