Monday, January 14, 2008





Birthday Goodies
Thanks to all of you for the warm wishes on Friday. I had a pretty nice weekend and got lots of great goodies. My friend Angela made me a great notebook,bookmark, coaster plaque, and cards, my sister gave me a nice big coffee mug, starbucks gift card, SU Wheel Guide, and a Tombo tape refill. My mom, sister, Angela, and cousin Jennifer all chipped in and with the help of my upline and buddy Alisha surprised me with a full set of SU ink refills! I was floored. My Grandma sent me a card and $$. I also received a face painting kit from my dad and step mom when they took us to lunch at Applebees yesterday. Throughout the week I received a bunch of great birthday cards from my Swappin' Divas group as well as the DDSS Birthday Babes. Lastly I received my monthly package from Alisha that included a great birthday card and gift card to Chili's. Thanks again to all of you I had a great birthday. I forgot to share the cards we made at Stamp Camp on Saturday. The theme was birthday cards. Enjoy

No comments: