Saturday, December 22, 2007






Holiday Catch Up

Okay so I haven't forgotten about all of you but let's just say I've found some pretty good distractions over the past few days. Believe it or not I've been done with my shopping and wrapping for a week now but the kids' holiday concerts and parties have kept me going. Here are a few pictures of the past week. The first is a gift I made for Theo's step-parents in Michigan(hopefully they'll open the gift before checking my blog, the next is of Megan and her buddy Dana decorating Sugar Cookies(they really wanted purple icing), the next is of Halen's concert (forgot the camera at Ian's Sorry), up next is the sweet little Elf shoe Halen and I made last night, and lastly the most recent package from my Secret Sister loaded with eyelets, stamps, ribbon, Chai tea (my absolute favorite) and a sassy little Santa hat in hot pink. Enjoy!

No comments: